Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Twins are Here!!

Hello Everyone!
I just wanted to announce that Benjamin Reid and William Henry arrived on Wednesday, March 17th.  Benjamin was 3lbs. 4oz, 15 in. long, and William was 4lbs. 11oz, 18 in. long.  They were 6 weeks early, so they are still in the NICU learning how to eat and grow.  They are doing great and hopefully will be home soon!  I had a bit of a rough recovery, but am doing much better now.  I can't believe the boys are already 2 weeks old!  [Sorry the pictures are so small...  blogger made some changes and I need to figure out how to make them bigger. I will try again tomorrow!]

7 comments:

Catherine said...

Congrats! They are just perfect. :) I'm so happy for you both.

~Catherine

Mom Shopaholic said...

Congrats!! How exciting!! Best wishes! Debbie Dall

Unknown said...

Congratulations you two! I know the boy's will keep you busy but i'm hoping you'll post some more pictures when you find time! Lynda B. (Rick's niece)

Travelbugmom said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Wow instant family! Bless you all and enjoy EVERY moment...it flies!

Scitechteach said...

Mazel Tov times 2! You all look so happy!

Kari said...

Congratulations! Glad to hear you're all doing well! :)

Fern said...

congratulations Gretchen! Hope your new little princes come home healthy and happy soon! Best wishes to you and your family.